Sunday, September 9, 2007

annoyed

I am not sure who did it....but someone removed a needle partially from my campfire sock i am working on, and now I have to go through and redo it. It had to have been one of my wonderful friends, because my kids didnt get here until today. I am not happy. I just hope I can fix it.

It is finally starting to get sunny out here. It has been raining for the past 2 days. So, while my youngest and my boyfriend take their naps, I sit here at the kitchen table with my haybug. She is coloring,and I am on the laptop looking for patterns for a complete kitchen set to make for my b/f's sister. I want something kinda patriotic, as her fiance is in the military. I cant find a set though. I want a pattern that has: toaster cover,canister covers,dishtowel holders,pot holders,hot pads,etc. The whole set.

Well, I am off for now. I need to continue working on stuff. Happy Sunday:)

No comments: