Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up.....

Is a nice hot cup of Maxwell House...Lol.

It is 9:30 in the morning. I actually woke up at like 8:15, but am still dragging. The kids got cute and decided to wake up at 2:30 this morning. All 4 of them...So now my daughter has bags under her eyes worse than I do, and she's 4.

I have been slacking alot on my blogging. I know, shame on me. In the wonderful world of knitting and crocheting, I have been slacking just as much. I ended up giving refunds to customers because I just have been to blah lately to even want to crochet or knit. My website is almost finished. I am excited about it. Its turning out great. The site is currently under construction, but everyone can go for a preview at www.studioldc.com/madelinegrace/index.html


I am going to clean the house today. But it isnt going to be your typical "cleaning"... I am actually doing my "spring cleaning" today. Joy!!!! So I am off for now :)

No comments: