Friday, October 31, 2008

excited

So I decided that I am going to start a video series on youTube. Yeah, I know, everyone and their brother have the same thing, and mine isnt anything new. But I am going to post these on my blog. Of course, its a knitting/crochet video series. I have a palm centro, so I am going to use it to my advantage.

So I joined this site, called mom bloggers club. Im guessing it is a site for moms(hence the word "mom") that blog. I really like it.

I got stuck working today. It isnt my weekend to work, so Im not that happy. But in the same aspect it adds 8 hours to my normally 20 hours every 2 weeks paycheck. For those of you who dont know, I am a laundromat attendant. It is a decent job, because I literally get paid to sit on my butt. I am aloud to work on my projects, and I can take my laptop, and I can have my kids,or my friends at work with me. Couldnt ask for a better job.

So I am halfway done with the eagle blanket. I am about 5 rows away from the head of the eagle. Yay!! I cant wait to get this done and get it sold. I just hope the person who is supposed to buy it doesnt back out. I wont be happy.

No comments: