Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here is an update on projects....
This is the eagle blanket I am working on. It is a sideways view, as I was using the camera on my phone....

This is a pair of mittens I am working on. I got the pattern from www.bevscountrycottage.com. It is a great pattern, because you can work both mittens at the same time. I love it.

And this is the hat I made while I was at work on Saturday. It also came from Bevs Country Cottage. Her site is great site, because it has so many free patterns.
I am making the hat and mittens for my niece Macyn, as a belated birthday gift. She is a halloween baby, and I didnt have the money on her birthday to get her a gift. So the set should be perfect for her. I am also trying to use up excess yarn that I have, so I am making more hats and mittens, and donating them to Interchurch and Salvation Army, for kids who dont have any.
I took a small break from the eagle blanket to work on some of the hats and mittens. I know it is probably a bad idea, since I really have a severe case of knitters ADD, but I promise I wont stay off track too long :)


No comments: