Friday, October 3, 2008

projects

I know this is probably some sort of "sin" for a crafter to say, but I can honestly say I am getting bored with my latest project already. Call me weird, but I guess I never have been into the big projects. I get bored with them easily, and have a tendancy to put it aside to start a new one. But I know I can't on this one, because I am getting paid for it.

I don't really know what to charge though. I know the project is 177 sts across and approx. 100 rows, give or take a few. It isnt going to cost me much to make it, but it is going to take some time. At this moment I have around 6 rows done. I think the toughest part of this will be the eagle. hopefully it turns out good.

well i am off to grab a bite to eat. then i will attempt to work some more on this "great" project of mine.

No comments: