Tuesday, September 4, 2007

feeling guilty.........

Ok, so I am feeling a little guilty as I sit here, trying not to pass out from lack of sleep. I am running off of four hours sleep time, which makes for a wonderful day!!!

I am feeling guilty, because last night I get an invitation to join a knit along, which is great. Downfall? Let's see...... In order to get the pattern for the KAL, knitters must make a donation, "in any amount", but the amount cant be any less than 10 bucks. You're thinking, " how is this a downfall?" Downfall # 2...... I'm broke. None, nada,zilch, ZERO!! I have an estimate of 30 cents on my debit card, cause I am not working( though I am working on my STNA, so I can get a job here in the next few weeks).

So I guess the only thing I can think of is removing myself from the knit along.So now I feel guilty because I can't donate towards their cause.

In other news....... I have about 3 to 4 inches left to go before I hit the heel flap. I should have this sock finished by Thursday, I hope. I started it Saturday. But then I have the other sock to make, so I should be finished completely by Sunday or Monday. I cant wait. They are turning out really nice.

No comments: