Friday, September 28, 2007

its friday!!

So, its been awhile since I have posted anything. Been kinda busy and havent had much of a chance to knit or crochet. But this weekend will be peaceful, so maybe I can get something done.

Right this second, I feel like a child on Christmas. I have bought some new yarn and some pattern books....from Walmart....but they finally got some new Bernat bonus books in, and I bought them. The baby stuff is so cute. My ex bought me 3 of the 4 books I got, and made me promise that I would finish the I forgot how many projects I currently am work on before I started anything from the books.

But the kicker was I received my 4 books from Crafters Choice. I love that place. I got a sock book, The Stitch n Bitch Crochet book, a baby knits book and a baby crochet book. I am happy. In all actuallity, I really didnt need to order the books, because I have about 50 books and pamphlets(sp?) sitting in my desk collecting dust. I am just now starting a project out of the one book I got from Crafters Choice, last summer. So yeah, I really dont need anymore books.

I am still working on my campfire sock. I am about to start the toe. If I work on it tonight any, then I might be able to finish it by tomorrow. But I seriously doubt this is gonna happen.

Well, I am off of here for now.

No comments: